To manage & develop Insurance products through effective monitoring of respective managed products’ P&L and analysing in order to deliver competent portfolio KPIs.
- Consumer Banking
- Insurance Business
- Years Of Experience
- From 5 To 7 Years
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree of Commerce, Business Administration or its equivalent
Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant experience
Knowledge of Liability & Insurance product cycles
Must have a strong understanding of communications and acquisition channels across all platforms.
Excellent command of English & Arabic Languages
Advanced analytical skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Results oriented, creative, initiative & teamwork skills
- Financial acumen and strong financial analysis
- Participate in building & implementing Insurance product strategies with the aim of maximizing revenues/ profits & delivering strong financial KPIs
- Manage P & L for products under management by closely monitoring the financial performance of each product versus the set targets to ensure its alignment to the business requirements
- Increase penetration for the existing customers and support acquiring new deals through effective communication & coordination with the Distribution Channels in addition to coordinate with Credit Risk to regularly enhance and introduce new programs or policy changes for Unsecured Loans Acquisition in order to get optimal results
- Drive process improvement initiatives to enhance customer experience and decrease turnaround time in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Develop product, and customer profitability models and CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
- Conduct regular review on market trends and studies on competitor activities to identify potential opportunities, initiate product ideas and recommend on-going enhancements to features/benefits tailored for each target segment
- Assess current product features to balance between financial targets and customers satisfaction and recommend enhancement to current offered programs to maintain competitive edge
- Work closely with CRM on developing and implementing marketing plans and branding for different programs.
- Collaborate with Customer Service employees & front liners to provide the necessary support on inquiries & complaints to ensure acquisition, and approval rate targets are met to maintain the bank’s competitive edge
- Implement approved department policies, processes, and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
- Insurance, Product Knowledge