Sr. Data Portfolio Planner responsibility is forecasting group of project in-terms-of process and technologies used across Data projects.
- CEO Area
- Analytics and Data Management
Smart Village, 6th of October
- Years Of Experience
- Minimum 9 Years
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree of computer science or its equivalent.
MS or MBA in MIS, Computer Sciences, or Finance disciplines preferred with relevant business experience is a plus
9+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
PMP or Prince2 Certified is a must.
Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
Prior experience in leading Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence projects.
Sound understanding of the financial services industry that allows for a detailed interpretation of budgetary, financial, and related management information
Experience in manipulating complex, high-volume from varying business requirements
Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a dynamic environment,
Excellent communication using Arabic & English
Effectively work in a cross-team environment
Work independently and directly with the business partners
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop and maintain effective workingrelationships with persons at all levels in the organisation
Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- High energy and high endurance; ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances; calm under pressure and tight deadlines
Project Portfolio Planning
1. Planning and communicating a set of data projects roadmap.
2. Assist data project stakeholders defining, scoping and prioritizing roadmap data projects in a standardized approach.
3. Supervise and review data project requests, support definition of Business cases and associated Return on Investment.
4. Maintain EIM department resources capacity within the sprint or release resources needed.
5. Execute communication plan at regular intervals agreed upon by stakeholders or product owner and line of business leaders
6. Plan and track data project progress following uniform approach, identify project risks and effectively communicate to stakeholders and line of business leaders
7. Maintain collectively the changes requested by sprint business owner to match available resources to evolving demand within the running sprints.
8. Full adherence to a set of guiding principles for data warehousing.
9. Set the monitoring tools required to illustrate the sprint performance of data projects ,
10. Execute / enhance the feedback loop within the CDO teams, constantly enhance data projects.
11. Ensure appropriate levels of access is maintained within the bank
Policies, Processes and Procedures
12. Implement approved department policies, processes, and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
13. Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the EIM-Data Portfolio department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
14. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks