Data Portfolio Planner responsibility is planning for project process, applying the settled method, testing methodology within the Data projects. Also, analyse and manage data requirement within a sprint
- CEO Area
- Analytics and Data Management
Smart Village, 6th of October
- Years Of Experience
- Minimum 6 Years
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree of computer science or its equivalent.
MS or MBA in MIS, Computer Sciences, or Finance disciplines preferred with relevant business experience is a plus
6+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
PMP or Prince2 certified is a must.
Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
Prior experience in leading Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence projects.
Sound understanding of the financial services industry that allows for a detailed interpretation of budgetary, financial, and related management information
Experience in manipulating complex, high-volume from varying business requirements
Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a dynamic environment,
Excellent communication usingArabic & English
Effectively work in a cross-team environment
Work independently and directly with the business partners
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with persons at all levels in the organisation
Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- High energy and high endurance; ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances; calm under pressure and tight deadlines
Project Portfolio Planning
1. Apply the standard Application Life Cycle Management methodology for the data sprint / release management
2. Assist data projects team members prioritizing sprint back-log and following a the standardized agile approach
3. Manage sprint requests, support definition of Business cases and associated Return on Investment.
4. Align EIM department Resources capacity with data Project Portfolio Resources needs.
5. Define and execute communication plan at regular intervals agreed upon by stakeholders and line of business leaders
6. Plan and track data project progress following uniform approach, identify project risks and effectively communicate to stakeholders and line of business leaders.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
7. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
8. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the department to ensure continuity of work
9. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks