JOB PURPOSE: To support currently or newly established systems and processes within the business flow. To ensure and focus on promoting the “Process Reengineering and Lean thinking concepts and methods”; which is revolving around streaming and flowing of all processes through the achievement of QCD-P Concept (Quality, Cost, and Delivery through People) from the CUSTOMER prospective. To act as a passionate advocate for a cultural change towards LEAN thinking in all aspects of the business focusing on O&T units.
· Support the improvement of operational efficiency and minimize error rates.
· Provide indicative performance measures to help identify deficiencies and improvement opportunities).
· Building and delivering of AS-IS and Future state Process maps; Updated existing Process maps.
· Ensure delivering continuous improvement opportunities changes including required operational and system changes
· Supporting building and deployment of newly established or existing workflows
· Build and ensure sustaining a follow-up process for all updated/modified processes.
· Liaise with management, unit heads, MIS, SLMF teams to identify improvement opportunities and ensure project goals, strategies, & priorities delivery.
· Support managing deployment of LEAN methodology within the entire customer value streams to ensure full optimisation of service delivery with unique valueto customers within O&T.
· To assure all required/mandated financial, operational and customer improvements are realized and sustained.
· To be responsible for achieving agreed upon KPI targets in addition to the department’s internal balance score card (BSC). This role is extendable to cover any other business function requirement upon demand on assignment bases.
And any other assigned Tasks
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business administration.
- 3 - 5 years in similar role
Job Specific Skills
- A proven record of designing, developing and delivering PI changes in an operational and customer service environment, with a well-developed understanding of operational and Technology processes in addition to key performance metrics.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, in order to deliver meaningful MI.
- Strong analytical skills, in order to analyse and interpret the information contained in the MI reports and identify key successes and areas for improvement.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to provide business commentaries.
- Innovative problem solving, in order to challenge the status quo and drive the benefits of operational, process and cultural change.
- Sound judgment, to establish proper commercial decisions balancing the needs of the PI Manager and stakeholders with cost and time efficiency.
- Very strong PC skills – specifically ability to become “expert” user on both EXCEL (VBA experience preferable), with a working knowledge of ACCESS and other “Office” software packages (word, visio, PowerPoint, etc