- Organizing communication actions or promoting locally the activity of Cash Management.
- Having local market knowledge on Cash Management items (competitors offer, technical specifications and legal aspects.
- Prescription of the bank's offering for overlay services and of other regional offering concerning means of payment.
- Validation of revenues objectives, Cash Management accounting reporting, following-up the activity on cash management purpose.
- work as a line of support for clients that has a problem with one of their Electronic Banking systems.
- Develop sale of the cash management products to clients.
- Brings technical and commercial assistance to the Relationship Managers.
- Monitoring the local activity and the internal promotion of the cash management issues.
Bachelor Degree in, Accounting, or Business Administration.
Ability to independently evaluate and make consistent.
Strong analytical and communication skills.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
Minimum 4 years of Experience .